S&TE MRD Coordinator- Amberley QLD
TAE is a 100% Australian owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Company, servicing the regional, defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class facilities, services and innovative products combined with a suite of regulatory approvals supports the safety and quality of what we deliver.
We are currently seeking an experienced Support and Test Equipment and Maintenance Requirement Determination (S&TE MRD) Coordinator, who will be responsible for the management of all TAE assigned Support and Test Equipment (S&TE) including associated MRD for S&TE and defence platforms, including F414 and AGT1500 Engines. Utilising the TAE Engineering Management System the role will support TAE Operations through the provision of S&TE management services for internal and external customers, including product, materials/external services co-ordination and scheduling. The role will provide a Logistic Technical Assessing service for TAE, and contingency maintenance control and repairable item services within our Amberley facility.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance requirement determination for support and test equipment in a maintenance/engineering environment, preferably in an aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) environment
- Proven Maintenance Planning experience within a maintenance/engineering environment utilising Military technical airworthiness or Civil airworthiness certification frameworks
- Appropriate qualifications in Engineering (Mechanical/Aviation), and possessing Australian Defence Force MRD training or similar (215352), and the ADF Logistics Assessor Course (207938) would be an advantage
- Demonstrated MRD experience preferably with an airline or military organisation
- Demonstrated Asset Management Engineering and Maintenance experience with demonstrated CAMM2 Data Manager/Maintenance Control experience
- Demonstrated project management skills with an ability to meet quality, time and cost deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other IT systems, and Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS) experience preferred
- Ability to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance
TAE is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit by supporting diversity in our workplace. Are you a MRD and S&TE specialist who can effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, and provide reports, key recommendations and advice as a valued technical advisor? As a wholly Australian owned and operated company a career at TAE is beyond what you’d expect in a job. At TAE we realise that our employees are one of the keys of our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
If you are a commercially astute professional and interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional development, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then click the apply button.
For more information on TAE visit our website www.tae.com.au.
Applications will be accepted until 9am Monday 3rd April 2017
For enquiries about employment with TAE please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org