Engine Test Cells
TAE specialises in designing, installing and maintaining gas-turbine engine test cells. We can provide demonstrated evidence to design your new state-of-the-art engine test facility or upgrade your existing facility.
Our services include:
- Development of original specifications with the customer
- Detailed design of the solution covering controls, data acquisition and analysis
- Control cabin, thrust frame and engine adaptor installations
- Fuel storage and supply tanker
- Safety systems
- Personnel communication system
- Engine and facility control software
- Post installation verification
- Full operating publications
- Training solutions
Our engineering team has a long history of experience with engine test cells and has designed and installed Australasia’s only dual redundant F404/F414 gas turbine engine test cell in two locations for pre and post maintenance testing. This test cell project was awarded an Industry Team of the Year – Outstanding Achievement Award in the Rapid Acquisition Category by the Defence Materiel Organisation in 2010.