Engineered Asset Management
Asset performance improvements can mean real dollar savings, increased system availability and improved asset safety. For many years, TAE has serviced the aerospace and defence industries using reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) principles coupled with state-of-the-art condition monitoring techniques.
We have honed our Engineered Asset Management Services to:
- deliver a structured methodology that improves reliability for substantial savings;
- integrate condition monitoring techniques with reliability, availability and maintainability processes and analysis;
- target the specific reliability, availability, maintenance and operational issues of your fixed or fleet asset to implement practical, real-world solutions; and
- offer a team of experienced, degree qualified engineers and skilled tradesmen to ensure the feasibility of the solution in your environment.
We can extract maximum performance from your asset through our range of Asset Optimisation Services:
- Maintenance Program Reviews conducted through structured FMECA/RCM analysis and supported by condition monitoring expertise;
- maintenance task analysis and implementation of ERP system job sheets;
- condition monitoring services and training, including:
- spectrometric oil analysis,
- wear debris analysis,
- remote visual inspections,
- vibration analysis and trending and;
- gas path performance analysis (for gas turbine engines).
- optimised spares parts inventory to minimise costs.
We also offer specialist engineering design, safety and risk management, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and technical writing services to complement your asset management programs. In order to foster professional development of undergraduate engineers we offer a number of propulsion based work experience placements.
Improve the reliability of your asset and make TAE the seamless partner to your in-house asset management team.